Machine Quilting from Oh Kaye Quilting is a great way to turn your quilt top into a masterpiece. At this time I am only offering Edge to Edge quilting- I just don’t have time for custom right now. . . but if you have an interesting project it never hurts to ask!
E-mail Kaye at email@example.com
Your Steps to Success
- Read the Quilt Preparation and Pricing page.
- Press your quilt top well- checking for holes in seams and thick intersections of seams.
- Choose a backing that is at least 8″ wider and longer than your quilt top.
- Choose a batting that is at least 8″ wider and longer than your quilt top. I sell Hobbs 80/20 and Wool battings if you just want to get it from me. Please DO NOT wash your batting!!!
- Find a quilting design you like. Check out edge to edge designs at Urban Elementz, Intelligent Quilting or Anne Bright Designs. If I don’t already own the design, I am happy to split the cost of the design with you.
- Complete the Longarm Quilting Request Form. (see buttons above)
- Drop off your quilt to Kaye in a labeled bag with the Longarm Quilting Request form.